The Accessible & Inclusive
DAY 4 STARTS TODAY AT 12 PM
Change Starts Now
April 28th - In-person
- At SeaWorld Resort Conference Centre on the Gold Coast (Australia)
- Arrival and registration from 8.00 am, Conference starts at 9.00 am (AEST)
- Conference ends at 5.00 pm, followed by a Cocktail until 7.00 pm (AEST)
May 11th - Online
- On this platform
- Conference starts at 11 am (AEST)
- Conference ends at 4.30 pm (AEST)
Side Events - TBA, Both online and in-person
What is AITCAP?
The Accessible & Inclusive Tourism Conference in the Asia-Pacific (AITCAP) is a yearly event that provides all tourism stakeholders (businesses, tour operators, policy makers, DMOs) with an opportunity to:
- LEARN how to cater to the valuable accessible & inclusive market to promote sustainable growth
- CONNECT with each other to create momentum and contribute to the upgrowth of the sector.
Change Starts Now - Our 2023 Theme
Our 2023 Conference Program is built around our desire to deliver tangible takeaways for our delegates so that they can start immediately on their journey towards more access & inclusion in tourism. Change can indeed start Now, at this Conference.
We will present a thought-provoking mix of keynotes and practical workshops for attendees to learn how to drive more customers with access requirements to their business. At the heart of our event will also be opportunities to connect attendees from various organisations around the region who are working toward that common goal.
Discover our Program Page for more information.